Thursday 22 May 2014

Photographs: 2 Week tour of Japan

So, at the end of April I went on a tour of Japan, covering Tokyo, Kyoto, Takayama, Hiroshima and a few other day trips out. Its been a long while coming, but I've finally edited all my photos and uploaded. I have to say I absolutely adored Japan, its a strange country, but at the same time not too disimilar to the UK. I definately want to go back, certainly to spend more time in Tokyo. All images were shot on my new Nikon D800 that I bought just before going away, and Japan was the first real test. If it can serve me as well and for as long as my D200 did (well still does, I'm keeping it for festivals etc), than judging from my first experience, I'm really going to love my D800 A couple of shots:











You can find the rest of the images from my trip on in my flickr set by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment